Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
328b3febdb59628b99f321b664e94de8.jpg

Good morning Moreluck

dezguy

Jesus H. Christ on a bike. I don't know how you people keep up with this damn thread. Leave for a couple hours to work, check in while waiting for a shipper to get their :censored2: together and give me their damn pup and there is 5 pages of new posts! lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Jesus H. Christ on a bike. I don't know how you people keep up with this damn thread. Leave for a couple hours to work, check in while waiting for a shipper to get their :censored2: together and give me their damn pup and there is 5 pages of new posts! lol
Lol. That's normal. Sometimes it's worse.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BTW, welcome to NF. We have fun here. It's nothing like the FedEx side.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was there last year. Went to dinner at the Wharf. Came out about 9:00 looked like gang central thugs everywhere. I told my wife keep walking and don't make eye contact
Sucks, doesn't it? All the dregs of society ruining things for everyone. No wonder my sister left CA for New Zealand. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.