Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Seattle is unreal now with the homeless. No enforcement at all.
Same where I am and I'm in the burbs. I've been noticing a lot of gypsy panhandlers all of the sudden. Someone I know works at one of those farms whose big money maker is Fall Festivals. She said they come in there and steal whatever isn't nailed down. I guess they've discovered all the stupid yuppy moms leaving their purses in strollers, etc.

oldngray

nowhere special
Same where I am and I'm in the burbs. I've been noticing a lot of gypsy panhandlers all of the sudden. Someone I know works at one of those farms whose big money maker is Fall Festivals. She said they come in there and steal whatever isn't nailed down. I guess they've discovered all the stupid yuppy moms leaving their purses in strollers, etc.

Gypsies have the reputation as thieves for a reason. In their culture if you aren't one of them you are fair game.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
A good friend of mine lives in McKinney and dlvrs in Plano. He's always telling me how nice it is there and has been trying to get me to move in with him for years.
here is a good reason to live there.
In 2007, Plano had the highest median income of a city with a population exceeding 250,000 in the nation, at $84,492.[16] As of 2010, Plano has a median income of $103,913 annually. According to crime statistics, there were four homicides in Plano in 2006, the lowest homicide rate of all U.S. cities of 250,000 or more population.[17]

oldngray

nowhere special
In 2007, Plano had the highest median income of a city with a population exceeding 250,000 in the nation, at $84,492.[16] As of 2010, Plano has a median income of $103,913 annually. According to crime statistics, there were four homicides in Plano in 2006, the lowest homicide rate of all U.S. cities of 250,000 or more population.[17]

oil money?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
But far from the beach. :(

moreluck

golden ticket member
328b3febdb59628b99f321b664e94de8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.