Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
They way they're doing their air is actually pretty intelligent. They're handing almost all of it off to the PO for final delivery once it gets to the destination sort facility. But you have to wonder at what point they reach saturation. It has to be coming.

Amazon is building distribution centers all over. They just built 2 more near here. They only have to pay other carriers for the final delivery.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
is that the Albanian gang uniform? Sounds like Italians in Jersey.
That's your daily Albanian workwear.

I had a buddy who used to say you can take two races who hate each other, and no matter how bitter their dispute, you could always get them to bond over how much they hate Albanians.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Amazon is building distribution centers all over. They just built 2 more near here. They only have to pay other carriers for the final delivery.
I think we're all looking at the air network they're building as worrisome, but I think the feeder and ground network they already have is more damaging than the air stuff.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's your daily Albanian workwear.

I had a buddy who used to say you can take two races who hate each other, and no matter how bitter their dispute, you could always get them to bond over how much they hate Albanians.

I knew everyone else in that part of the world hated them but I have had little contact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.