Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1355946874_truck_full_of_cows_crashes.gif

haller

Once you hear rumors vegas called the commissioner the rumor is the team the Vegas books want to win will win. Refs will not make calls againist the favored team

It's all rumors though

Corruption seems plausible. Was there even one pass interference called all game?

oldngray

nowhere special
Once you hear rumors vegas called the commissioner the rumor is the team the Vegas books want to win will win. Refs will not make calls againist the favored team

It's all rumors though

More noticeable when the calls influence point spreads.

Vegas doesn't care which team wins.

W

What The Hawk?

I wouldn't make any move ...until u have a SECURE ROOMATE.....not even talking about the driver one
My plan is to look at several rooms for rent. You can tell a lot about a person just from first impressions and seeing how they live and keep their house. I sure as hell don't want someone charging me money and telling me I can't have beer in their house when they didn't put it in the ad or in the contract. I also don't want someone who'll go into my room and look through my things while I'm away. I would prefer to live alone but unfortunately I cannot afford to.

Future

Victory Ride
My plan is to look at several rooms for rent. You can tell a lot about a person just from first impressions and seeing how they live and keep their house. I sure as hell don't want someone charging me money and telling me I can't have beer in their house when they didn't put it in the ad or in the contract. I also don't want someone who'll go into my room and look through my things while I'm away. I would prefer to live alone but unfortunately I cannot afford to.
No friends ...u already know....looking for a ROOMATE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.