Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Calm down @barney you're 23 not 55.
They were going over the building's preload and they were telling us everything the preload sup was doing wrong.

I asked the guy how many times he's run a preload "Never"

Okay how long were you a preloader for? "I never preloaded"

In that case maybe you should quiet down. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I hate the preload sup, but I hate being told by IE how to do jobs they've never done

haller

They were going over the building's preload and they were telling us everything the preload sup was doing wrong.

In that case maybe you should quiet down. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I hate the preload sup, but I hate being told by IE how to do jobs they've never done

dan working IE now? :censored2:

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_1384_04.jpg

@Turdferguson

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

They don't have to know how to load them to know how it's done. They have computer programs for that. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bunch of idiots. They used to tell me we could run 3500 pieces an hour out of a one belt center. I invited them to show me how it's done yet nothing.
A long time ago the common logic was if anyone wanted to look like a rockstar just go into IE. It wouldn't take much for you to look good there.

and some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.