Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOG72

I’m full of it
When I was a PT sup I would buy pizza every week we hit a certain metric. So if left in buildings were bad the previous week, that would be the target for this week.

It was just little Caesars, but the guys appreciated it. And in the end, it made my life easier, and we got a boost. Great team building.
Now since you have moved up the pay scale how about bringing some biscuits you cheap bastid.

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_4004.JPG
What is a nutragis?
Nah, I grabbed a Reese's. Saved it til after lunch. I'll do extra crucnches.
Sorry I spelled it wrong

When I was a PT sup I would buy pizza every week we hit a certain metric. So if left in buildings were bad the previous week, that would be the target for this week.

It was just little Caesars, but the guys appreciated it. And in the end, it made my life easier, and we got a boost. Great team building.
We get NO feedback, or vague "let's watch the misloads" like everything is a big secret. I just carry on and assume I'm doing ok.

haller

My boss bought me mcdonalds breakfast today and said it was for zero misloads last week. However, I got one misload last week. I went two weeks without a misload and I didn't get anything for that. Ever since I asked to be moved to belt 3 he's been acting weird. I didn't eat the breakfast, I threw it away. I won't accept gifts from my boss. I just felt a little weird about it.

Do you think he roofied the biscuit sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.