Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to kiss your asses because you're drivers. I respect your livelihoods but how about a little respect for someone who was going to :censored2:ing die for the right for you to gang up on people? This is still a public forum.
It's not that. We have been doing this for awhile. You just have to put your time in.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not going to kiss your asses because you're drivers. I like to joke around. I respect your livelihoods but how about a little respect for someone who was going to :censored2:ing die for the right for you to gang up on people? This is still a public forum. And not once have i been messaged in private from any of you.
You've totally missed the point. You're about as quick as brownies.

Future

Victory Ride
I'm not going to kiss your asses because you're drivers. I like to joke around. I respect your livelihoods but how about a little respect for someone who was going to :censored2:ing die for the right for you to gang up on people? This is still a public forum. And not once have i been messaged in private from any of you.
I like pop tarts....just sayin

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well, there is that.

BTW, how did I piss you off?
ezgif.com-0aeed5af8c.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
[
ezgif.com-0aeed5af8c.gif
QUOTE="haller, post: 2589612, member: 64299"]It's a damn forum. If mods feel i'm in the wrong, they will correct me.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.