Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Big one in the boat.
IMG_0148.JPG

Found another friend?

oldngray

nowhere special
The new neighbors aren't messing around. One crew is still dumping out what was left in the house while another is trimming trees and the roofers stopped by too.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hate country, that's what they'd play on the belt i worked on.
I used to like some of it but the sound has changed too much and it's just unbearable. Really cheesy sounding riffs and subject matter I can't even relate to. Not heavy or cryptic enough to enjoy like ROCK but not as catchy as pop yet equally disposable.

Gotta dig for some really underground stuff if you want to hear new and good country.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I used to like some of it but the sound has changed too much and it's just unbearable. Really cheesy sounding riffs and subject matter I can't even relate to. Not heavy or cryptic enough to enjoy like ROCK but not as catchy as pop yet equally disposable.

Gotta dig for some really underground stuff if you want to hear new and good country.

W

What The Hawk?

@BaggyPants actually that's really good advice. If i just walk into work expecting a sh* show it'll be better. Lol Our hub supervisor or whatever is terrible. I don't like him but I am just a loader, so what really can I do but do what he says and expect chaos when he realizes he friend* up.

Status
Not open for further replies.