Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got kids is what changed I bet
Yessir. Now I'm trying to get into feeders, of course I'm from upstate ny, and nothing but negative input up here. It's sucks, I don't even know how to get in touch with feeder mamangement and my current management doesn't answer any questions about anything.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yessir. Now I'm trying to get into feeders, of course I'm from upstate ny, and nothing but negative input up here. It's sucks, I don't even know how to get in touch with feeder mamangement and my current management doesn't answer any questions about anything.
I'm from ohio so I have no clue. call your union.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I think bad item number 4 will be my account here gets deleted. Then number 5 will be UPS calls me and tells me I'm a peasant and won't be working there ever again. And number 6 will be my boat gets stolen.

@BaggyPants actually that's really good advice. If i just walk into work expecting a sh* show it'll be better. Lol Our hub supervisor or whatever is terrible. I don't like him but I am just a loader, so what really can I do but do what he says and expect chaos when he realizes he friend* up.
Kind of like the military, dig a hole, fill it right back up! I'm sure it sucks if you're tired, did your job good, ready to get out of there and they screwed up and you have to fix it. Just remember, you get paid by the hour. And, I'm pretty sure it's for everyone, you should be getting a raise next month per the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.