Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your gonna want to rethink the whole "cooking it myself " for 250 people thing st your own place. I barely have time to socialize with everyone when I invite over 10 people over and do my own bbqing. Lots of these people are gonna be traveling a lot of miles to spend time with YOU. It would pay off in a situation like this to just relax and have a good time and try to greet everyone and hire someone to do the cooking......just my 2 cents.
That's why I'm just gonna throw a whole hog in the ground.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ehhhh I'm not sure. I haven't really had it that long. I don't really know why I haven't to be honest.

Your mission, should you accept it, get a couple racks of ribs, rub with salt and pepper (don't get fancy yet) and following the instructions for your Traeger, smoke those babies.

It's really hard to screw up ribs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your gonna want to rethink the whole "cooking it myself " for 250 people thing st your own place. I barely have time to socialize with everyone when I invite over 10 people over and do my own bbqing. Lots of these people are gonna be traveling a lot of miles to spend time with YOU. It would pay off in a situation like this to just relax and have a good time and try to greet everyone and hire someone to do the cooking......just my 2 cents.
Not sure about sides and stuff. Most of the local people will probably bring a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.