Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Fuuuuuuuxk no! Last year he moved out to some far off town because some college girlfriend lived out there, took some two-bit job that barley covers the cost of living there (he was essentially working for free), then she took a job a state away anyway. So living out there for pretty much nothing now, he cheated on her and they broke up.

Now, he's moved out of that apartment and back into our mom's house with no job in the meantime and no savings whatsoever. Now I'm supposed to give up my privacy and solitude because he doesn't want to live under her nose?! Not a :censored2:ing chance.
I don't blame you. And don't feel guilty about it either. That would be nothing but trouble for you.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't blame you. And don't feel guilty about it either. That would be nothing but trouble for you.
And not to mention, I'm the older one but he's about a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier with a temper to match and has a history of thinking he can get whatever he wants by throwing his weight around with me. I don't need that in my own home.

Fuuuuuuuxk no! Last year he moved out to some far off town because some college girlfriend lived out there, took some two-bit job that barley covers the cost of living there (he was essentially working for free), then she took a job a state away anyway. So living out there for pretty much nothing now, he cheated on her and they broke up.

Now, he's moved out of that apartment and back into our mom's house with no job in the meantime and no savings whatsoever. Now I'm supposed to give up my privacy and solitude because he doesn't want to live under her nose?! Not a :censored2:ing chance.
Can I move in?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And not to mention, I'm the older one but he's about a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier with a temper to match and has a history of thinking he can get whatever he wants by throwing his weight around with me. I don't need that in my own home.
You sure don't. You're trying to go somewhere positive with your life. Last thing you need is all that negative energy around you holding you back.

oldngray

nowhere special
You sure don't. You're trying to go somewhere positive with your life. Last thing you need is all that negative energy around you holding you back.
negative waves.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Attention!

I repeat...Attention!

Football
Hot chicks
Cars blowing up
Movies about Football
Fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.