Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is what they are doing now in my building one guy went out on three different routes one week in the blind
Almost three years as cover, I still find myself blind every now and then. It sucks, but it can still be fun with the right attitude.

My only pet peeve about that is running a route blind that is heavy on pickups. The times are never right in the board, and customers are looking at you like you're late or early, when you're just running them in the DIAD order.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Almost three years as cover, I still find myself blind every now and then. It sucks, but it can still be fun with the right attitude.

My only pet peeve about that is running a route blind that is heavy on pickups. The times are never right in the board, and customers are looking at you like you're late or early, when you're just running them in the DIAD order.
And finding the delivery points

I have all mine in order and the correct times out in. The cover drivers don't pay attention to them. Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And finding the delivery points
I love going to the front door and being told to go to the back. Only to get to the back and there's no one there and no bell or unlocked door. Go back to the front, let them know there's no one in the back. Oh well so and so usually calls so and so and let's him know when he's coming.....
FML!

KOG72

I’m full of it
I love going to the front door and being told to go to the back. Only to get to the back and there's no one there and no bell or unlocked door. Go back to the front, let them know there's no one in the back. Oh well so and so usually calls so and so and let's him know when he's coming.....
FML!
Now that's some spoiled ass customers

Status
Not open for further replies.