Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

If it was 1 or 2 packages I would have done that from the start. Some of these customers that get 10+ pieces a day make little agreements with their drivers, and I get that. But the guys going out blind end up in a :censored2:ty situation because of it.

It's not the customer's or the driver's fault, it's UPS's fault for throwing drivers out blind. But it is what it is, paid by the hour.

Fair enough. Personally, I don't like being jerked around. That's why I like my old pickoff's philosophy from when I was a loader. He was a driver for 17 years. Told me if he walked up to a receptionist who was on the phone and refused to sign until the call was over, he would write the info notice out right in front of her and leave it there.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Last time I saw a can of Busch it was floating down a river in front of an upside down canoe. No light beer for me unless I plan on drinking for 12 hours straight.
I drank Natural Light for years switched to Bud Light years ago I like these 16 ounce aluminum bottles

KOG72

I’m full of it
Fair enough. Personally, I don't like being jerked around. That's why I like my old pickoff's philosophy from when I was a loader. He was a driver for 17 years. Told me if he walked up to a receptionist who was on the phone and refused to sign until the call was over, he would write the info notice out right in front of her and leave it there.
You do that a couple of times and they will get the hint.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I drank Natural Light for years switched to Bud Light years ago I like these 16 ounce aluminum bottles
Keystone Light 30 pack for $9.99 when I was in college.
My fraternity would buy them by the dozens. Stack them into a throne and take pictures sitting in the beer throne..... no wonder I never graduated.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Keystone Light 30 pack for $9.99 when I was in college.
My fraternity would buy them by the dozens. Stack them into a throne and take pictures sitting in the beer throne..... no wonder I never graduated.
Milwaukee Best Light was real cheap also we would buy that when we were underage

Status
Not open for further replies.