Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

I would be completely and utterly terrified

Actually, this is the bridge I really want to ride across (Skip to 1:00 of the video). I rode this train back in October when I was on vacation. But this particular route was undergoing repairs, so they did something a little different and I missed this bridge.

No worries, though. I got that week off again this year, so I'll be able to experience it myself this time. Just gotta wait until October...

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Actually, this is the bridge I really want to ride across (Skip to 1:00 of the video). I rode this train back in October when I was on vacation. But this particular route was undergoing repairs, so they did something a little different and I missed this bridge.

No worries, though. I got that week off again this year, so I'll be able to experience it myself this time. Just gotta wait until October...

Good luck with that. Enjoy. I road the subway in NY all the time (various heights) but those bridges make me nervous

km3

Good luck with that. Enjoy. I road the subway in NY all the time (various heights) but those bridges make me nervous

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous, but it's a great experience when it's over. And to see the most beautiful parts of Minnesota, during the most beautiful time of year...that's the whole reason they run this train in October. It's amazing. A little anxiety because of a little 121-year-old bridge is a small price to pay.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous, but it's a great experience when it's over. And to see the most beautiful parts of Minnesota, during the most beautiful time of year...that's the whole reason they run this train in October. It's amazing. A little anxiety because of a little 121-year-old bridge is a small price to pay.
Sounds exciting.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
IMG_0490.JPG

Brass monkey. That funky monkey. Brass monkey junky that funky monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.