Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got a whole lot better. Some people need to learn that having fun has no age, rank or job title

I laugh at all of the hate and the " I think I'm better than everyone else attitude" over there

You can keep it

Now please leave

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It got a whole lot better. Some people need to learn that having fun has no age, rank or job title

I laugh at all of the hate and the " I think I'm better than everyone else attitude" over there

You can keep it

Now please leave

I think you don't want to admit that you were wrong in how you treated your long time friends on here and you hide behind that excuse.

But it is what it is.

Btw I was just :censored2:ing with your little friends there. Gotta stir the pot every now and then.

You know that

I think you don't want to admit that you were wrong in how you treated your long time friends on here and you hide behind that excuse.

But it is what it is.

Btw I was just :censored2:ing with your little friends there. Gotta stir the pot every now and then.

You know that
I know who my "friends " are and who aren't.

Some of them were not my friend's, they just acted like it.

Now it's a new chapter in Fluff.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

But it is what it is.

You know that

Dude. I'm just :censored2:ing with you lol. Drink a beer with me. That's how I roll. Can't have fun if you're serious all the tim eh

Status
Not open for further replies.