Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

You know, not too bad actually. I dont think I was ready to be a driver. I don't have the mentality yet. I will be practicing for the next 6 months and hopefully pass. Cause if I don't its time to move on.

6 months? Yikes... A failed road test only keeps you off the road for the remainder of the quarter here.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
You know, not too bad actually. I dont think I was ready to be a driver. I don't have the mentality yet. I will be practicing for the next 6 months and hopefully pass. Cause if I don't its time to move on.
see if you can get on the park when they need help or the person who bid it is off. might help a bit

rod

Retired 23 years
d9b44-landgiantslunchbox.jpg

When my older Brother passed away, having been a collector of the "good stuff" for many years , one of his wishes was to have his ashes buried in one of his treasures. We chose a Hop-A-Long Cassidy lunch bucket.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I'm sure you've heard this before but here sometimes they will let guys practice on the yard on Saturdays.

W

What The Hawk?

When my older Brother passed away, having been a collector of the "good stuff" for many years , one of his wishes was to have his ashes buried in one of his treasures. We chose a Hop-A-Long Cassidy lunch bucket.
Wow. My older brother passed away 6 years ago today. Still have his ashes in a safe cause we're not ready to let go.

km3

I'm sure you've heard this before but here sometimes they will let guys practice on the yard on Saturdays.

Gave me the run around when I tried to do that. ORS who tested me said talk to this guy over in a different center. The second ORS says, no I need clearance from HR to allow that. HR said no, that's up to the centers.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Gave me the run around when I tried to do that. ORS who tested me said talk to this guy over in a different center. The second ORS says, no I need clearance from HR to allow that. HR said no, that's up to the centers.

Yeah.. I took the test in 08 and I think the guy saw potential that's the only reason I passed, now it's :censored2:ing drive it like it's stolen. It just takes some time for some guys! Driving on Sat starting off helps out a lot.

km3

Yeah.. I took the test in 08 and I think the guy saw potential that's the only reason I passed, now it's :censored2:ing drive it like it's stolen. It just takes some time for some guys! Driving on Sat starting off helps out a lot.

He told me I would've passed if I could have the first 5 minutes back. Needed more experience with a heavy-duty truck transmission. Contrary to what some people may say, it's not "just like driving your Honda." Completely different.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

He told me I would've passed if I could have the first 5 minutes back. Needed more experience with a heavy-duty truck transmission. Contrary to what some people may say, it's not "just like driving your Honda." Completely different.

Like you start in second not first or the brights are on the floor next to your left foot. I had some really good veteran guys help me out a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.