Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 23 years
Get me some 22 short for the new gun. None up here

There's no 22 shells around here ---period. Haven't been for years. If we need 22 shells we have to order them off the internet. I remember when we could buy a 50 count box of 22 LR for like 99 cents. It wasn't all that long ago. I can't understand why they haven't caught up with demand---they make them by the millions.

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_0560.JPG

There's no 22 shells around here ---period. Haven't been for years. If we need 22 shells we have to order them off the internet. I remember when we could buy a 50 count box of 22 LR for like 99 cents. It wasn't all that long ago. I can't understand why they haven't caught up with demand---they make them by the millions.
It's crazy. Same box that used to cost a $1 is like 4 or 5 now.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
I find them at Gander Mountain every now and then and buy them when I can but 22 shorts are even harder to find. I've got a good stock of 22 but with this new gun only taking shorts it's been a struggle all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.