Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you take your break right before going back? Genuinely curious. I always thought of a break as a resting period between work. If you're done with your work, it's no longer a break; just 10 minutes of free money.
Thats the way most of us do it. Get cleaned up grab a drink and go to the bathroom before you head back in.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Why would you take your break right before going back? Genuinely curious. I always thought of a break as a resting period between work. If you're done with your work, it's no longer a break; just 10 minutes of free money.
I just like to sit and relax after I finish all my deliveries. I have a 40 minute ride back to the building.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
It's hotter than a witches snatch during a Mississippi summer! I'm getting smashed drunk tonight...jim beam and water and 273 Miller kites! Rolls damn tide!

km3

Thats the way most of us do it. Get cleaned up grab a drink and go to the bathroom before you head back in.

Still seems odd. The fact that drivers do it that way doesn't help my case as a PTer when they tell me to take 10 minutes before clocking out. I always fight them on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.