Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

IMG_1212.JPG

rod

Retired 23 years
Different rules everywhere. Hard to keep up with.

That is what a lot of UPS'ers fail to understand. NOTHING is a company wide policy---NOTHING. It's all up for interpretation by who ever thinks they are in charge and will depend on how much of a suck ass you've been or if said interpreter is trying to save his butt. .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That is what a lot of UPS'ers fail to understand. NOTHING is a company wide policy---NOTHING. It's all up for interpretation by who ever thinks they are in charge and will depend on how much of a suck ass you've been or if said interpreter is trying to save his butt. .
you steal a video game to

km3

These particular rules are state law, though.

km3

don't mean crap---some high buck lawyer can twist any law around if you've got the cash.

It's pretty clear, and decision lies with the state labor board, not a court. Either way, I don't care. I'm not clinging to a $11/hr job. This is hard :censored2:ing work. I'm fighting for my breaks, come what may.

Status
Not open for further replies.