Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

A lot of times that doesn't happen in Hockey ....Colorado is a good example .....years of very high draft picks ....suuuucked

Current Colorado? Duchene is good, but he wants to win so I don't see us keeping him. Landeskog was good his rookie year, now he kinda sucks. Definitely not captain material, but hey, let's set a record for youngest captain, right? And...yeah...It doesn't get better from here.

And to top everything off...worst year in our team's history. #4 overall. #Winning

Future

Victory Ride
Current Colorado? Duchene is good, but he wants to win so I don't see us keeping him. Landeskog was good his rookie year, now he kinda sucks. Definitely not captain material, but hey, let's set a record for youngest captain, right? And...yeah...It doesn't get better from here.

And to top everything off...worst year in our team's history. #4 overall. #Winning
buffalo wanted Laneskog at the trade deadline .....never happened though

Future

Victory Ride

Now this team sucked ....
IMG_0850.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.