Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_0901.GIF

@joeboodog at work today?

Future

Victory Ride
An inside (FT) employee was complaining about having to work 10-12 hours all the time. He pointed that part of the contract out to me, and I think he might be on to something, but the BA said it only applies to drivers and Article 22.2 (whatever that means). Not Article 22.3.

Once again, that's the central supplement, Article 19.3.
Does raise a interesting ?...... not sure many in our building work those kinda hrs.....if they do it's pretty much volunteer

km3

Is that a supplement?

Yes, central region. I'm just looking for opinions on the language and whether anybody else thinks it would apply to Article 22.3 positions...since that's what the Business Agent is disputing with the employee who tried to use the provision.

An inside (FT) employee was complaining about having to work 10-12 hours all the time. He pointed that part of the contract out to me, and I think he might be on to something, but the BA said it only applies to drivers and Article 22.2 (whatever that means). Not Article 22.3.

Once again, that's the central supplement, Article 19.3.
22.2 is usually a porter job

Future

Victory Ride
Yes, central region. I'm just looking for opinions on the language and whether anybody else thinks it would apply to Article 22.3 positions...since that's what the Business Agent is disputing with the employee who tried to use the provision.
I would say definitely yes ....it is a full time position

km3

Does raise a interesting ?...... not sure many in our building work those kinda hrs.....if they do it's pretty much volunteer

The irony of the whole thing is that I was telling PT Car Washer in another thread about who FTers in my building have OT shoved down their throat. In his, they prevent it at all costs. The employee I'm talking about left his driving position to avoid 12-13 hour days, now he's getting them anyway. To add insult to injury, HR told him he'd be able to leave after 8 or 9 hours every day.

Future

Victory Ride
The irony of the whole thing is that I was telling PT Car Washer in another thread about who FTers in my building have OT shoved down their throat. In his, they prevent it at all costs. The employee I'm talking about left his driving position to avoid 12-13 hour days, now he's getting them anyway. To add insult to injury, HR told him he'd be able to leave after 8 or 9 hours every day.
I think he has a solid valid request

km3

So he's just gonna have to make a request in writing, have it ignored or denied, then try and grieve it...and threaten the BA with an NLRB complaint if he has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.