Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I was covering a route for a 35 year plus driver on workmans comp the past eight months and on his route is a old school office supply store in the middle that cities downtown with a cool cat that looks like that one.

Everytime I would go in there he would follow me to the door when I was leaving. He knew I was cool with him. I like cats but only the players! I don't like the indoor cats, I don't want even the chance of my house getting piss or :censored2: in it!

Future

Victory Ride
I was covering a route for a 35 year plus driver on workmans comp the past eight months and on his route is a old school office supply store in the middle that cities downtown with a cool cat that looks like that one.

Everytime I would go in there he would follow me to the door when I was leaving. He knew I was cool with him. I like cats but only the players! I don't like the indoor cats, I don't want even the chance of my house getting piss or :censored2: in it!
Those r the cool ones ...

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_0899.JPG

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

@Future it sounds like you've been at it for a lot longer than me but dude it's killing my body. This job will take your body but the money and benefits are too good to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.