Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returntosender

Especially when the VA check, the SS check and my township check all come on the same day too. (P.S. its all direct deposit).
. Be careful you don't want the Boston Bully to take that money from you. Apparently the accusations is not limited just stealing bicycles now pension money is said to be taken away from members

Returntosender

IMG_2030.GIF

rod

Retired 23 years

I had the biggest porcupine I've ever seen sitting on my front deck last night. It was eating the deck boards. What puzzles me is the deck is made out of that composite plastic stuff so I can't see why it would even take a second bite. Now I have two nice chew marks about an inch wide and 3 inches long right in the middle of the deck. I have the 22 rifle ready if it returns tonight.

Returntosender

I had the biggest porcupine I've ever seen sitting on my front deck last night. It was eating the deck boards. What puzzles me is the deck is made out of that composite plastic stuff so I can't see why it would even take a second bite. Now I have two nice chew marks about an inch wide and 3 inches long right in the middle of the deck. I have the 22 rifle ready if it returns tonight.
You a Indian and plan to eat the porcupine?

rod

Retired 23 years
. Be careful you don't want the Boston Bully to take that money from you. Apparently the accusations is not limited just stealing bicycles now pension money is said to be taken away from members

My pension is toast anyway. Central States can be thanked for that. I has maybe 7 more years before the money runs out. We have already been warned.

Blast his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.