Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I just go slow as eggs. It definitely helps with the 2 or 3 cheaters on each side (I just leave em on all day lol). When they send me in the country with long driveways, I sheet as DR other, type driveway and plop it in the snowbank lol. Haven't heard a word about it yet

Same with dogs. Ok you don't want to put you're :censored2:ing dogs up well fine I'm leaving at the mailbox. The route I ran today the driver got 13 stitches on it from two dogs. :censored2:ed his arm up bad.

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_0960.JPG

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

The winter of 2010 almost did me in. They closed some of the state down but not us.
It snowed every single day for a month. I ran out of hours every Friday. I got stick more times than I can count. Even had the national guard push my truck out. Lol

:censored2: that!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I just go slow as eggs. It definitely helps with the 2 or 3 cheaters on each side (I just leave em on all day lol). When they send me in the country with long driveways, I sheet as DR other, type driveway and plop it in the snowbank lol. Haven't heard a word about it yet
I did that until one place called and cried about it. friend* 'em. EC until spring.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The winter of 2010 almost did me in. They closed some of the state down but not us.
It snowed every single day for a month. I ran out of hours every Friday. I got stick more times than I can count. Even had the national guard push my truck out. Lol
I remember that winter. 09-10. friend* that. Couldn't imagine how miserable this job would've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.