BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
They also have lives And schedules

Easy
113E2DF9-EA79-4E1A-A571-6F78B607AF87.gif

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
How about Bourbon?
Haven't really dabbled into it much. I like Maker's Mark, but some rich m'fer I deliver to, and volunteer with at an animal shelter has probably an $80K collection of Whiskey and he offered a dram of anything in his stash. I like the smokier ones like Lagavulin and Ardbeg the best, but there's some very drinkable velvety ones I like.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Haven't really dabbled into it much. I like Maker's Mark, but some rich m'fer I deliver to, and volunteer with at an animal shelter has probably an $80K collection of Whiskey and he offered a dram of anything in his stash. I like the smokier ones like Lagavulin and Ardbeg the best, but there's some very drinkable velvety ones I like.
Try Eagle Rare and 4 roses single barrel. They are around $50 and taste as good as the $500 bottles.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
They work 7 days a week?

Explain to us?
Sure :rolleyes: mom just got back from ireland Sunday night I have a 9 year old sister and they do extracurricular stuff outside of work and are generally booked out on weekends my bank and budget are looking fine currently so I’m not gonna sweat a 20$ shift LMAO. Ups will always Be there my family won’t always be

Status
Not open for further replies.