Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah that always pissed me off. Secretaries sitting in a frigid office would say how they love the hot weather. They would step outside for 5 minutes and smoke a cigarette and warm up, then go back inside and cool off. NOT the same as working in the heat all day.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If we increased our profits 10% by giving our drivers 10% more work, imagine the increase in profits if we increased the amount of work 25%.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Good morning all
morning-coffee-40-photos-26.gif

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Where is @Shifting Contents I got a baby gif on the back burner for him
d* (it little because of your little D*)

Cleaning the puke out of his car.

That's done. Now it's cardboard boxes all over all 4 acres that have been used as archery targets

Squeezing those chickens for all their worth...

Went to lock them up last night and was missing a flock (we have hens grouped with a single rooster for protection). Found two hens in a tree. The rest of the hens showed up this am but the only sign of the rooster was a trail of feathers into the woods.

RIP Brave little cock

He's got 7 kids. What's the point of cleaning anything?

I couldn't deal with all of that.

I'd struggle with half that.

Pansies

d* (it little because of your little D*)

That's done. Now it's cardboard boxes all over all 4 acres that have been used as archery targets

Went to lock them up last night and was missing a flock (we have hens grouped with a single rooster for protection). Found two hens in a tree. The rest of the hens showed up this am but the only sign of the rooster was a trail of feathers into the woods.

RIP Brave little cock

Pansies
Good morning Shifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.