Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'll take one too while you're at it---Miracle Whip not mayo
And make it snappy
image.jpg

T

Turdferguson

All kidding aside, those kids never could understand that what they were doing is and will always be against the law.

We got tired of hearing "we have no where to do it" so we championed their cause and got the city council to turn a parking lot into a skate park and those little SOB kept damaging benches and knocking down old ladies downtown so I'd cite everyone I came across up until the last minute of my last shift.

And I learned a valuable lesson long before I wore my own badge.

Ever notice that the edges of badges are rounded?

That's so when someone shoves it up your ass it doesn't hurt.

Badges don't mean anything.
The "Man"
Pfffft

hyena

All kidding aside, those kids never could understand that what they were doing is and will always be against the law.

We got tired of hearing "we have no where to do it" so we championed their cause and got the city council to turn a parking lot into a skate park and those little SOB kept damaging benches and knocking down old ladies downtown so I'd cite everyone I came across up until the last minute of my last shift.

And I learned a valuable lesson long before I wore my own badge.

Ever notice that the edges of badges are rounded?

That's so when someone shoves it up your ass it doesn't hurt.

Badges don't mean anything.
As I was getting out of it my town got a skatepark. Most the cops were d*s but there was one I remember who would come talk to us and he was aalways a cool dude in my book

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
. Hosoi and Tony Hawk got a lot of exposure but Mullen was a freak on a board. Me n my boys when we used to thrash it up when we were younger used to just be in awe of him and his skills with the board, watch his videos all the time. Good times as young kids riding not having a care in the world lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.