Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It really wasn't a big deal on the news here. I guess they didn't know a lot at that time. It will be in today's paper which I haven't read yet. They had the road closed where that happened for over 6 hours. The explanation I got was they had to cut the PC up to get to the guy. The last time my son saw the driver, they were putting him in the back seat of a police car. From what my son said, the guy on the cycle was heading north and the PC was heading south, and the PC turned left in front of the motorcycle at an intersection.

Bad stuff, Rob.

Once the company lawyers get involved, and they are already, there will be a total information blackout. We had the PC-buggy fatality here last month, and nobody knows anything, other than the PC is still in impoundment.

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
Had a lady yesterday try to give me two packages with the exact same label on them. I said I can only take 1.

She goes nuts. Of course they have the same label. They are going to the same place blah blah blah. Lmao
I try not to laugh when ppl flip out and st
I always tell them to tape them together...
those are the worse when they bind like 5 boxes together

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
Had a lady yesterday try to give me two packages with the exact same label on them. I said I can only take 1.

She goes nuts. Of course they have the same label. They are going to the same place blah blah blah. Lmao
I try not to laugh when ppl flip out and st
I always tell them to tape them together...
those are the worse when they bind like 5 boxes together

oldngray

nowhere special
whenever you see an orange in a scene - like, for example, in Don Corleone’s vineyard, or at the meeting of the Five Families, or at the dinner with studio head Jack Woltz – it means that character’s fate is sealed: death of some kind follows shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.