Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
acid_picdump_55.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
What did you do after lunch?

The lazy whiner who used to run the route next to me would say that any time he thought maybe I had less work than him. My truck would have less bulk than his maybe a couple of times a month. Of course no comment from him about his own truck every other day.

T

Turdferguson

The lazy whiner who used to run the route next to me would say that any time he thought maybe I had less work than him. My truck would have less bulk than his maybe a couple of times a month. Of course no comment from him about his own truck every other day.

I used to love saying that to people who were blown out and mad as hell. Still do from time to time if I have to go get something out of dispatch office in morning and see someone I know ticked about their load that day.
Good times.

oldngray

nowhere special
I used to love saying that to people who were blown out and mad as hell. Still do from time to time if I have to go get something out of dispatch office in morning and see someone I know ticked about their load that day.
Good times.

Friendly joking is one thing but this was a guy who would go crying to PDS every time he was afraid he might have more work than anyone else. Which was rare but he would still whine. Then complain he didn't have any money when he hardly worked.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Over 100 degrees with the heat index.

So today's forecast includes a big screw you with a little but of swamp ass coming from in from the south and some sticky balls from the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.