Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyena

It's service that makes the money. Not sales. And the dumber they design them now (ie. battery inside fender/remove bumper to change tail light), the longer it takes change something, so the longer they can make the flat rate hours for a job, and the more they can charge you.
I hear you my sister in law got some Chrysler and to change the battery , you got to go through the inside of the car lol stupid

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's service that makes the money. Not sales. And the dumber they design them now (ie. battery inside fender/remove bumper to change tail light), the longer it takes change something, so the longer they can make the flat rate hours for a job, and the more they can charge you.
Amen! On my GM product you have to remove the housing under the hood, then unbolt the top of the headlight assembly, then turn your wheel hard to one side, then remove the plastic rivots that hold the wheelwell lining on, then reach up behind the bumper cover, remove 2 more bolts, pull bumper cover half way off....remove rest of headlight assembly, change the bulb....and that's just to get it out, not the reassembly...

hyena

Amen! On my GM product you have to remove the housing under the hood, then unbolt the top of the headlight assembly, then turn your wheel hard to one side, then remove the plastic rivots that hold the wheelwell lining on, then reach up behind the bumper cover, remove 2 more bolts, pull bumper cover half way off....remove rest of headlight assembly, change the bulb....and that's just to get it out, not the reassembly...
Craziness

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They want them to where you have to go to a dealer for everything. And they're well on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.