And @turdferguson

But not @hyena
Goodnight Fluffers
And @turdferguson

But not @hyena
giphy.gif

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
To carry on last night's car talk, I used to be able to do all my repairs. On my 87 Dakota I used to do an oil change, tune up, and change the transmission oil in an hour. Now I don't even know where the oil filter is on my Outback. They make it darn near impossible to do your own work.

Future

Victory Ride
To carry on last night's car talk, I used to be able to do all my repairs. On my 87 Dakota I used to do an oil change, tune up, and change the transmission oil in an hour. Now I don't even know where the oil filter is on my Outback. They make it darn near impossible to do your own work.
damn communist plot I tell you

oldngray

nowhere special

I changed my oil a couple of months ago. I left the oil filter alone because it is so hard to get to. If you change your oil frequently you can get away with not changing the filter every time. Although purist mechanics will scream at me for doing so.

joeboodog

My sister-in-law is in town so my mom-in-law wanted me to make some ribs. Sadly my sister-in-law has to go home a day early so all barbecue plans are up in the air.

joeboodog

I changed my oil a couple of months ago. I left the oil filter alone because it is so hard to get to. If you change your oil frequently you can get away with not changing the filter every time. Although purist mechanics will scream at me for doing so.
On our Mazda MPV, the oil filter is right above the exhaust pipe. I always spill some oil on the pipe no matter how careful I am when I remove it. Always smells like burnt oil after a change.

Future

Victory Ride
I will do it....but a lot of times they have good deals at shops.....actually saving money taking it
To them

Status
Not open for further replies.