jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Shove it! Betty.
tumblr_mcbh9wjIPG1qlsu8g.gif
lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just watched it. I like it.
Cant get over no battery access and no micro sd on the new note 5 and the smaller battery, they let me down lil bit on the note 5. Can I live without them features? Yeah but if I can get the same specs really and same processor mostly ill go with the one that has everything I want. Might be a buy for me the Sony, great specs, hoping a full review comes out and gives da real on the sony before I drop some Benjis on a new phone lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Cant get over no battery access and no micro sd on the new note 5 and the smaller battery, they let me down lil bit on the note 5. Can I live without them features? Yeah but if I can get the same specs really and same processor mostly ill go with the one that has everything I want. Might be a buy for me the Sony, great specs, hoping a full review comes out and gives da real on the sony before I drop some Benjis on a new phone lol.
Same here brother. I don't wanna be a D*, but you had me all hyped up for the note 5 to come out so I held off for like a year waiting for it. .......yea. Not impressed. Disappointed big time. Almost want to get the note 4. Don't know. Like you I'm still holding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.