Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wonder what this movie is about?
tumblr_nfib5pO5nN1s01qkyo1_500.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
20/20 is having a special where they had like a Town Hall meeting with the Pope before he comes to the US. People in three different locations actually talking to him and asking him questions. Interesting.

hyena

20/20 is having a special where they had like a Town Hall meeting with the Pope before he comes to the US. People in three different locations actually talking to him and asking him questions. Interesting.
Question 1 , do you like boys? Question 2 , do you like boys , etc ,etc?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No cheap booze. Don't buy something you don't want to finish.
I remember one hillbilly wedding me and a friend of mine went too, only cheap gas station liquer, we left and went and bought a large jug of captain for us and a bottle of grey goose for our dates. Came back, drank , partied , we were confronted later as to why we were trying to "steal" liquer bottles when we left....... Last time I ever attended a hillbilly wedding reception ......

I remember one hillbilly wedding me and a friend of mine went too, only cheap gas station liquer, we left and went and bought a large jug of captain for us and a bottle of grey goose for our dates. Came back, drank , partied , we were confronted later as to why we were trying to "steal" liquer bottles when we left....... Last time I ever attended a hillbilly wedding reception ......
Was @Brownslave688 upset?

Status
Not open for further replies.