Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
friend @cosmo1 that D* wouldn't know a good beer if it hot him in the face. All you haters like @Brownslave688 and @Shifting Contents pretend to know what good beer is. Lmfao. You clowns don't know D*. Take a look at this and I want one of you clowns to even tell me what one of these beers are .........View attachment 53063
200.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
friend @cosmo1 that D* wouldn't know a good beer if it hot him in the face. All you haters like @Brownslave688 and @Shifting Contents pretend to know what good beer is. Lmfao. You clowns don't know D*. Take a look at this and I want one of you clowns to even tell me what one of these beers are .........View attachment 53063

I guess you could count me as someone who never developed a taste for what you call "good beer" . I'm sure all of the above examples would leave me running for a good old ice cold American light beer.

rod

Retired 23 years
I wonder that all the time. Hell, I've done thirteen hour shifts elsewhere, but it's not balls to the wall every waking moment of the day like this.

Just out of High School I worked at a machine shop in Rockford Il. Their normal work week was 10 hour days -6 days a week. For awhile they went to 12 hour days - 6 days a week. Some how even though we worked many hours we still partied like rock stars. Oh to be young again.

Status
Not open for further replies.