Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
There used to be a pig farm not far from here. When you drove by there was no doubt it was pigs from the stench. Much more acrid nose burning odor than other farm animals.
They may smell bad when they are alive but smell so good after they are butchered and in my smoker.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
A person who lives near my son has a pet pig, surprised the city allows it.

Sure it's not his girlfriend?

LNnb11V.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There used to be a pig farm not far from here. When you drove by there was no doubt it was pigs from the stench. Much more acrid nose burning odor than other farm animals.

When I was a teenager, we lived in the country in NC. There was a pig farmer next to our house. On a humid day or when the wind changed it was godawful.

I also used to deliver to a guy who owned a pot bellied pig. Pig manure all over the front yard. I hated that stop.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If people from a web forum meet in person, I wonder if they would expect them to look different?
I always wondered what it would be like if Fluffer Nation ever got together. Would it be the party to end all parties or would we grab our devices and let our thumbs do our talking?

oldngray

nowhere special
When I was a teenager, we lived in the country in NC. There was a pig farmer next to our house. On a humid day or when the wind changed it was godawful.

I also used to deliver to a guy who owned a pot bellied pig. Pig manure all over the front yard. I hated that stop.

When I was little I lived next to a dairy farmer. It smelled but more of an earthy smell. The cow urine was a lot worse than the manure.

Status
Not open for further replies.