Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pork isn't bad for you depending on what cut it is. Ribs are fat city for sure but pork loin is pretty lean.

A doctor would tell you different. My family ate no pork at all. I didn't eat any until I was a teenager. My mother still won't and her doctor told her she had the arteries of someone much younger because she didn't.

oldngray

nowhere special
A doctor would tell you different. My family ate no pork at all. I didn't eat any until I was a teenager. My mother still won't and her doctor told her she had the arteries of someone much younger because she didn't.

If you are that at risk there are a lot of things you shouldn't eat.

Nutrition Facts
Lean cuts of pork are high in protein, low in fat and have more B-vitamins (thiamin, niacin, B6 and B12) than many other types of meat. These vitamins play a role in a variety of body functions, including metabolism and energy production (that’s why we had it on our “energizing foods” list).

Read more at: http://blog.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2009/06/08/pork-good-or-bad/?oc=linkback

upschuck

I'm sure there are other contributing factors then just not eating pork.

upschuck

upload_2015-9-5_14-39-4.png

Looks like @Johnnyfootball2014 is the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.