Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Manziel is back on the bench.
clipboard.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They don't really care about ppl that only upgrade once a decade c

That's obvious. Even if I had unlimited funds to upgrade annually, I still wouldn't do it. I don't believe in wasting money like that. I'm not impressed by the newest and brightest. Plus, if I have to do all that to impress others, that would mean that I'm not impressive all by myself. :)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That's obvious. Even if I had unlimited funds to upgrade annually, I still wouldn't do it. I don't believe in wasting money like that. I'm not impressed by the newest and brightest. Plus, if I have to do all that to impress others, that would mean that I'm not impressive all by myself. :)
I know this complete iTard who trades up his iPhone and Macbook every six months it seems. He works doing something for Apple now too. Not one bit surprised.

oldngray

nowhere special

Far too many Apple fans care more about image than cost or practicality. Apple is very good within limits but you are forced to be a slave to their corporate dictates.

Status
Not open for further replies.