Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Your injuries?.... Maybe, maybe not...
Funny-Fantasy-Football-Memes-5.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Have you noticed how fantasy football has blown up they have commercials every time there's a timeout ....

And its all about the pay to play. Not just for fun. Just another form of legalized gambling. I use Yahoo sports and I really hate seeing their fantasy ad links every time I click on a story.

rod

Retired 23 years
I didn't think USPS handled human remains.

Remains of 92-year-old Holocaust survivor get lost in the mail
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/remains-holocaust-survivor-lost-mail-article-1.2372267

I once driver released a package for a funeral home to the back porch on a Friday. I got a call at home on Saturday morning from the assistant funeral director desperately needing that package. It was cremated remains that were due for a 3:00 pm funeral that day. Turns out the regular funeral director was on vacation and the other dude didn't know that's where I left stuff if the place was locked up. Being that the owner lived up stairs and had the same address as his funeral home I considered it a good driver release (I know ---bending the rules). All turned out well. After that I had them sign a bunch of release notices to better CMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.