Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your car can get into an accident. Who cares if she's had the surgery or not? If she presents as a woman, why should she have to have a male name?
I don't care if she calls herself Clyde, It's not the name.....it's a check mark in the Female section, not the male box!!!
On your driver's license that "friend" designation says you are a female!!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
How you been?
Great. My workgroup is having the send off for the boss in a couple of hours at a "Gentleman's club".

27esEHh.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't care if she calls herself Clyde, It's not the name.....it's a check mark in the Female section, not the male box!!!
On your driver's license that "friend" designation says you are a female!!
She's lives as a woman, looks like a woman, acts like a woman. A cop doesn't need to know what they have downstairs. It doesn't make a difference.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah because I'm not ignorant enough to know that it doesn't make them a pervert.

Have you ever actually met someone who is a transgender?
My best friend and ex-neighbor is gay....not T and he can't stand Clyde. We just had coffee when I was in Vegas. Unless Clyde goes all the way........he can't earn his check mark in the friend box.
It's on the same level as saying I'm kind of pregnant.....you either are or you aren't!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
because @Indecisi0n is a bigger perv.

Good morning Sailor.

Good morning Sucka

Good morning Joe.

Good morning Brown,welcome aboard.

Good morning Wally. It's a fine day for brick cheese.

Good morning Football head.
good morning and Happy birthday Chum.........p

Good morning Trip

He was kissing something else.

Good morning Purple

Good morning DOB

Good morning Egg man.
Too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.