Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
You don't remember my I love tdu thread?@FrigidPTSup it's in the archives a couple of years old.
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/i-love-tdu.351935/
LNnb11V.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I fly 4-5 times a year on average. The last 9 or 10 trips I've had my hands tested for explosives. Without missing a beat. I guess I just give off a bad vibe.

Funny.

About eight years ago my wife and I were on the first morning flight out of our little regional airport. Headed to Florida for a couple weeks and taking our golf clubs. My only baggage other than my clubs was a medium-size duffel bag, and my golf shoes were in the bottom.

The big-head TSA guy here swabbed the bottom of the bag, and tried to tell me I couldn't fly, and wouldn't tell me why.

I calmly told him (and this was at 5:30AM, so calm was difficult for me) that the reason he found ammonium nitrate in the bottom of my bag was because they were golf shoes and golf courses tend to fertilize!

He let us through, but he was thoroughly pissed.

upschuck

Funny.

About eight years ago my wife and I were on the first morning flight out of our little regional airport. Headed to Florida for a couple weeks and taking our golf clubs. My only baggage other than my clubs was a medium-size duffel bag, and my golf shoes were in the bottom.

The big-head TSA guy here swabbed the bottom of the bag, and tried to tell me I couldn't fly, and wouldn't tell me why.

I calmly told him (and this was at 5:30AM, so calm was difficult for me) that the reason he found ammonium nitrate in the bottom of my bag was because they were golf shoes and golf courses tend to fertilize!

He let us through, but he was thoroughly :censored2:.
Terrorist cosmo1

Status
Not open for further replies.