Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hell yeah...if you can afford it...why not? I was talking the other day with my buddy in the Windy City and my potential move. The only piece of furniture I'd even wanna take with me would be my bed. Everything thing else I'd sell to a thift store and buy new stuff when I could afford it....lol. I wouldn't even need a moving van!
Finishing up this move. I swear next time I'm setting aside 25k to just buy new stuff.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Good afternoon Frigid.

I've seen way too many supervisors walked out for dishonesty.
I don't doubt it. But I'd bet some good money that's what they do. They justify it by saying they are shuttling packages around and one out of the 10 happened to be an air.

To be honest they should have a code for running misloads. We're always going to have them. By coding it out you're better reflecting reality.

I don't doubt it. But I'd bet some good money that's what they do. They justify it by saying they are shuttling packages around and one out of the 10 happened to be an air.

To be honest they should have a code for running misloads. We're always going to have them. By coding it out you're better reflecting reality.
Keep hiding the problems, they will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.