Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
5 World Series and an unprecedented 15 Division titles between 1991 and 2005 in two Divisions - NL West and NL East.

They won WS in 1995.
I didn't think they made that many WS.

I do remember that rotation. Maddox Glavine Smoltz Avery. Man they were fun to watch b

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I still cant believe I was 2 games wrong on yesterdays parlay cards from winning 116 thousand dollars. 1 on 1 card n 1 on the other. 100k card n a 12.5k card

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
parlay 1.jpg
parlay 2.jpg
Winning card at top and 2 I barely lost, Packers going to cover tonight looks like. Unfreakin believeable lol.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
What was that?
What it looked like to me is that a guy pulled over to steal a package that was delivered. Someone from the house where it was delivered runs out and takes something out of the car of the thief. Could be staged, could be real. I don't know.

rod

Retired 23 years
What it looked like to me is that a guy pulled over to steal a package that was delivered. Someone from the house where it was delivered runs out and takes something out of the car of the thief. Could be staged, could be real. I don't know.

supposedly real----the guy chases the thief--thief drops stolen package---guy reaches in window of this car and grabs a purse---makes him the winner

Status
Not open for further replies.