Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
stormtrooper-greeting.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hold on. Is this cat @Big Arrow Down...D or cow or pancake or laundry or valve stem or......

Yep. Same one. The cow pic was blurry and he's from the city. Why would he know that cows hang together? The laundry, many men screwed that up. Valve stem, that's the price of owning a car. He sure didn't pay the same price a second time. Pancake batter, he's a man. How many men read directions? Lol.

Difference is, he admits his mistakes. Y'all keep your mouths shut and hide them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep. Same one. The cow pic was blurry and he's from the city. Why would he know that cows hang together? The laundry, many men screwed that up. Valve stem, that's the price of owning a car. He sure didn't pay the same price a second time. Pancake batter, he's a man. How many men read directions? Lol.
TLDR

T

Turdferguson

Difference is, he admits his mistakes. Y'all keep your mouths shut and hide them.

I don't make,any. Nothing to keep quite about

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.