Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

i Misload Next Day Airs

I'm thinking the new guy should go back to the beginning of NF2 and learn the rules before he tries to play in this sand box.

Sounds almost the same as you should've went to work for Amazon and then FedEx before you started working with Big Bad Brown so you can learn the Do's and Don't...... I'll pass bcus I love playing in this SandBox Baby :D I'll learn as I go.... That's how the Sups do it apparently

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sounds almost the same as you should've went to work for Amazon and then FedEx before you started working with Big Bad Brown so you can learn the Do's and Don't...... I'll pass bcus I love playing in this SandBox Baby :D I'll learn as I go.... That's how the Sups do it apparently
He was probably delivering packages while you were still sitting in your daddy's package. Show some respect.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

This guy really needs to learn who's who.

Maybe we should sic Dave on him.;)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Uh oh. Dave told me to watch my attitude. I'm scared guys.

He's right, you know.

You'd never cut it in the BOG.

Not enough:
unicorn poop.jpg

i Misload Next Day Airs

He was probably delivering packages while you were still sitting in your daddy's package. Show some respect.

I don't think I said anything that was disrespectful and if he was delivering packages while I was in my "Daddy's Package" I'm pretty sure he toughen up working for brown that many years.........

Sorry Cosmo OG if you got offended.....

Status
Not open for further replies.