Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had some bad train tracks in the middle of my route where the trains might block it for 30-45 minutes or even longer. To go around would be a minimum of 10-15 minute detour. I always had NDA on both sides of the tracks and it could get frantic at times.

That was a part of my route where looking at a map or using ORION could really screw you over. If the tracks were clear, hustle across while you could and don't take chances of a train. I had to cross those tracks a minimum of 6 times a day between deliveries and pickups. When I bid on my route it was all on one side of the tracks but when it was relooped by geeks just looking at maps it screwed everything up.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol no no one I. Particular just know he was a bad guy and I slit his throat with a butter knife.

Were you wearing a mankini?
th

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had some bad train tracks in the middle of my route where the trains might block it for 30-45 minutes or even longer. To go around would be a minimum of 10-15 minute detour. I always had NDA on both sides of the tracks and it could get frantic at times.

That was a part of my route where looking at a map or using ORION could really screw you over. If the tracks were clear, hustle across while you could and don't take chances of a train. I had to cross those tracks a minimum of 6 times a day between deliveries and pickups. When I bid on my route it was all on one side of the tracks but when it was relooped by geeks just looking at maps it screwed everything up.

Right now, I have three roads closed in spots where I might have to hit them from both ends. One road that has Utility work being done in four different spots, plus the road being closed. The major road in the middle of my route with a big road widening job going on for months. And the random milling or grading of dirt roads. In other words, construction everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.