Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Depends on how committed you are. No plans to reuse it? Really rusty? You can probably get by with a wrench if it isn't frozen in and the threads are in good shape.
Nope need replaced. So plan was just cut the wire and put a socket over it then put a new one on with a wrench.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Depends on how committed you are. No plans to reuse it? Really rusty? You can probably get by with a wrench if it isn't frozen in and the threads are in good shape.

That's not the answer he wants to hear. You know he's a tool hoarder. He wants to be able to tell the wife that Brownwrench said he needed that socket. Lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
daily_gifdump_924_17-gif.56206
That would be me trying to fix a car.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ok I've seen him 6-7 times. I love the mans music. BUT he's not a showman at all. He will stand up there and sing for 2-3 hours and may not say 5 words to the crowd. Just so you know what it'll be like.
That'll be great.
His crowds tend to listen to the music more... than say a Toby Keith or Luke Bryan crowd.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Leave it to Minnesota. 1 Thunderstorm all summer, and here we are on October 7th, it's 52 degrees out, and we are getting crazy thunder and lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.