Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
22-photos-18.jpg

T

Turdferguson

Hello all... To make a long story short, I have always wanted to be a package delivery driver for UPS. However, I never knew how to make this "dream" come true. I am currently a teacher and I am fed up with the educational system. In other words, I am ready to make this dream of mine come true. Any suggestions/ideas that may help me pursue this?? Thanks!
Go to upsjobs.com and apply. This time of year you would only be hired as a seasonal employee. To drive full time there is a 6-1 ratio of inside hires to outside hire. So you may have to work part time inside the building before being able to fulfill you dream of becoming a package car driver

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Go to upsjobs.com and apply. This time of year you would only be hired as a seasonal employee. To drive full time there is a 6-1 ratio of inside hires to outside hire. So you may have to work part time inside the building before being able to fulfill you dream of becoming a package car driver

Look at you being a good little helper two days in a row. Lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wtf is wrong with you. I'm concerned......

Status
Not open for further replies.