Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I feel bad for Joeboopup. Tickets for concerts completely out of control. I remember getting lawn seats for Jimmy Buffett for $12.
Yep. Part of the reason I'm glad the wife and I haven't had kids yet. We have been able to do a lot of stuff we couldn't afford at 21-22.

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
image.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
What games are you leaning on for Sunday?
Probably take a 10 team parlay or 2 bets on 1 game. Ill have to take a look at the cards and see whats what on each card. Got to have a strategy really on playing these cards. Take an iffy 1 on 1 card and bet the opposite on another and see what games I think are locks on point spread or locks on the over -under. Put lots of thought n strategy on how I wanna roll J lol. Different cards n different options lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Probably take a 10 team parlay or 2 bets on 1 game. Ill have to take a look at the cards and see whats what on each card. Got to have a strategy really on playing these cards. Take an iffy 1 on 1 card and bet the opposite on another and see what games I think are locks on point spread or locks on the over -under. Put lots of thought n strategy on how I wanna roll J lol. Different cards n different options lol.
Over unders always kill me on my parlays , games I think are gonna go way over score like 1 fg in a half. Lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Do a little homework on my draftkings picks no doubt too lol.
Been on vaca this week. Studying it all week. I'll give you a tip on one player, Snead ........also Gurly bout to explode. Good luck brother. Although you don't need it ya 5k bastard. You better bee payin out that $200 to winner of bc ffl leage D*

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Over unders always kill me on my parlays , games I think are gonna go way over score like 1 fg in a half. Lol.
Yeah definitely have to mix them up for sure. Ill take 2 bets on 1 game with point spread and over -under if im locked n convinced on that game instead of taking a full 10 games or what have ya. 15 for 15 gets you 100k on the 1 card, that card is hard as hell but for 5 bux ill give it a whirl lol. I went 14 for 15 on that card 2 weeks ago n almost hit it. Ill spend mabe 30 bux max a week on different cards. 4 bux won me 3200 2 weeks ago so you can win big with little bets.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Been on vaca this week. Studying it all week. I'll give you a tip on one player, Snead ........also Gurly bout to explode. Good luck brother. Although you don't need it ya 5k bastard. You better bee payin out that $200 to winner of bc ffl leage D*
Im a roll a 3 buck bet on draftkings but do some homework on some experts picks on fantasy, cause some of them guys take sleepers like Gurley.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Vacation next week for me homeboy, cant wait lol. Got some work to do around the crib for sure. Ill wake up early n wake n bake n then go back to sleep for lil bit. Get some SLEEPYTIME in n get some work done too, catch a couple movies in the theater along the way. I thoroughly enjoy vacation n get stuff done but still hang out n chill n totally enjoy it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.