Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this d*s problem lmao! I'll tell everyone now @Lead Belly s a :censored2:ing bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
Why because I asked to meet up with you and will be in your neck of the woods on Monday and you won't do it? See I like to look a man in the eye when he says the things you did to me. I understand that you would be scared to do such a thing and I respect that. I wouldn't want to meet me either. The offer still stands. I'll be up in C bus . I also told you where I live. Good luck with everything. If I was you I would look into some kinda substance abuse counciling. You tend to get really agressive in pm chats at one in the morning and then pm an apology the next morning. See you've done it so much I don't want to hear it anymore. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
T

Turdferguson

Ok y r u going to work on saturday?
Love working Saturday. No management there, very easy going day. Have Sunday and Monday off to do things.
Just have to deal with people fishing for packages early, and that can get fun as they get mad about the situation

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
image.jpg

That's three in two days

How many a$$holes we got on these boards?! I knew it. I'm surrounded by a$$holes! Keep posting a$$holes!

Status
Not open for further replies.