Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
721bc312b036090218264a1b1a640e4e.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
I have Nothing to do today.....feels very good ....Deb working .....do have to clean a little but free as a Bird ....yes Ronnie Van Zant

hyena

Why because I asked to meet up with you and will be in your neck of the woods on Monday and you won't do it? See I like to look a man in the eye when he says the things you did to me. I understand that you would be scared to do such a thing and I respect that. I wouldn't want to meet me either. The offer still stands. I'll be up in C bus . I also told you where I live. Good luck with everything. If I was you I would look into some kinda substance abuse counciling. You tend to get really agressive in pm chats at one in the morning and then pm an apology the next morning. See you've done it so much I don't want to hear it anymore. Good luck to you.
Hahaha lmao, your an e thug. Internet tough guy

hyena

I'm talking about stuff pertaining to the d* big. He was a d* before and always will be. Some people just don't get along

B

BPaul00

At a stop the other day I was rushed. I have about 70 businesses - all sigs and then around 80 houses....this was a house stop. I go thru the bulkhead (no way to plan for the next 5 stops) looking at my board to find the shelf and the package and come out the bulkhead still looking at the board holding the package and shutting the door...I look down and there's this frigin' German Shepard on my second step staring at me (TAIL NOT MOVING) and I yelled! The owner is all like "it's ok - he's friendly" ..I'm like - "GET YOUR friend'N DOG!"

Status
Not open for further replies.